Annual wellness care is an important part of preventative medicine. Our Certified Nurse Midwives are committed to caring for our clients through their lifetimes. Wellness Care can look like so many things to each person, and our goal is to provide individualized appointments, so you feel supported in your everyday health.
Gone are the days of seeing a doctor only when there is a problem. We believe in comprehensive holistic care that addresses ongoing health, which yields better outcomes.
What can your your wellness appointment look like?
- A full physical exam
- Routine lab work, and breast exams
- Discussion of birth control options, including natural family planning
- Nutritional and physical activity counseling and comprehensive plans
- Routine pap collection
- Targeted problem evaluation and treatment plans for menstrual irregularities, thyroid management, pelvic floor dysfunction, and primary care concerns
- Preconception counseling
- Co-management of depression and anxiety disorders with licensed counselors